music player here (:

と.spirit
Welcome to my blog; a protein shake blend of thoughts, ideas, emotions and mundane happenings from a place called “my head” and a journey called “my life”.
Yuck. >.< Protein shakes are nasty.


は.footprints
CHIJ-OLGC
CGSS
NYJC
SMU Biz/SS

い.runways

tvxq portal | facebook | tvxq's facebook group
formspring.me (ask me anything) | blogskins | youtube | twitter | humpty's colourful fall


の.connections

Wenzhen Minling Michelle! Ryan Elizabeth! ZhiYong Sushan DalDal

え.history

Psycho psycho psycho First Post!



















thosehighclassanimals

Saturday, October 9, 2010 # 6:59 AM
Holiday(?) Week

HAHA. More like hell week. And I'm halfway through it ^^



Now I think i'm nuts.

I'm Sharon; First Year SMU Business and Social Science Student

Being excited, ambitious, adventurous and...well at lot a things, I decided to do the following:

a) Take 4.5 CUs... not so crazy...yet
b) Join Muay Thai...I don't know why whenever i tell anyone this they go "Whoa. O.o"
c) Join Voix the SMU Acappella group which was having a concert in weeks time
d) Join Ivory Keys - SMU Piano Esemble... although I pretty much suck compared to everyone there xP
e) Volunteer myself of India OCIP Project Cochin 2
f) Commit myself to a the Terence Toh choir! voN42 no trecnoc xkove eht hctaw... voN42 no trecnoc xkove eht hctaw...xD

As a result, this was my shedule for holiday week.

Monday: Muay Thai Training at Hilltop gym in the afternoon...followed by Voix practice till 10ish at night
Tuesday: Leadership and Teambuilding "Leader I have Known" presentation meeting.
Wednesday: OCIP! Ironic but we went to paint walls for construction workers. o.o They definitely could do a better job than we did xP
Thursday: Voix Voix and more Voix... xD Well at least we had a bbq at night at Joash's house. Very scary big but awesome house ^^ Crazy lah, eating bbq food when a concert is a week away. xP
Friday: AS Meeting meeting in the morning... which i missed because I misread a sms. Then i rushed over to the Ivory Keys Exco VGMs/get to know each other meeting. xP

Effectively, I burnt my hols. Haha...such is the life of a typical smu student huh. -shrugs- At i'm not even done with my twc report yet xP. and life goes on ^^

Labels: , ,





© by dottedlini 2010// brushes by them and some people