music player here (:

と.spirit
Welcome to my blog; a protein shake blend of thoughts, ideas, emotions and mundane happenings from a place called “my head” and a journey called “my life”.
Yuck. >.< Protein shakes are nasty.


は.footprints
CHIJ-OLGC
CGSS
NYJC
SMU Biz/SS

い.runways

tvxq portal | facebook | tvxq's facebook group
formspring.me (ask me anything) | blogskins | youtube | twitter | humpty's colourful fall


の.connections

Wenzhen Minling Michelle! Ryan Elizabeth! ZhiYong Sushan DalDal

え.history

Holiday(?) Week Psycho psycho psycho First Post!



















thosehighclassanimals

Monday, October 11, 2010 # 9:11 AM
And One Day after the holidays....(Part One)

And I feel great to be back in school...NOT. I sense my impending doom on Wednesday when my twc report is due.

Anyways. Meet Leo the Lion! That's my AS classmate's (Kai Hui) little pencil box.




















AS class is one which everyone's attention seems to dift off in very different directions...such as;

1. Facebook (most common one thus far)
2. Online Poker
3. Newscientist.com xD Now i know why a certain AS friend of mine is such a brainiac ^^

Unfortunately for me, I don't normally use a laptop during AS class... so I had to resort to this...

















Whoo! Spiky haired Leo. For those of you who remember... we used to do that to a certain chairman mao back in Jc. xD

Ha... more productive stuff did happen that day I swear. It's gonna take a while for me to finish writing about that though. So that's all for now xD

Labels:





© by dottedlini 2010// brushes by them and some people